The program gives shareholders of medium-sized and large enterprises a direct access to Australian permanent residence.
Australia Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132) Significant Business History stream is currently the only Australian immigration program that gives direct access to Australian permanent residence. The visa is for shareholders of medium-sized and large enterprises, and the turnover requirements for companies are relatively high. The investment is made after the applicants obtain the permanent residence. The company’s export volume in South Australia shall reach AUD 600,000. The application procedures of subclass 132 visa are simple, and the processing time is short. Therefore, as a shortcut to Australian permanent residence, the program is popular among experienced business owners.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Australia Subclass 132 Business Talent Visa
1) Age: The main applicant must be younger than 55 years of age, although a state or territory can waive this requirement if the proposed business will be of exceptional economic benefit to the region where it will operate.
2) Net Assets: The main applicant’s total net assets must be at least AUD 400,000 from the ownership interest in one or more qualifying businesses, gained over at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately before being invited to apply for this visa.
3) Turnover of business: The main applicant’s total annual turnover must be at least AUD 3 million:
a) from at least 1 business and no more than 2 businesses
b) for at least 2 of the 4 fiscal years immediately being invited to apply for this visa
4) Shareholding: At least 30 % of shares of a business should be owned by the main applicant or be jointly owned by the main applicant and the spouse for at least two of the four fiscal years immediately before being invited to apply;
5) Personal assets: The applicant’s personal assets must be at least AUD 1.5 million;
6) Investment: The applicant must make an investment of at least AUD 1.5 million on Australia local businesses or government appointed projects.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
Choose the company you expect to call