Saskatchewan Employment Stream is low-cost program, with plenty of quotas. Easy way to immigrate as entrepreneur.
Canada Saskatchewan SINP Employment Offer is a program that works similar with International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry and OID (International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand), under the same category of nominated employment program. Occupation in-demand, as a very tradition nominated immigration program, the policy is stable and the annual quota is sufficient. It is 5,000 per year in 2016-2018.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Saskatchewan SINP Employment Offer
1. The Applicant must be at least 18years old.
2. Able to provide the Job Offer Later( The occupation of the applicant must be in the NOC Matrix level "A", "B" or "0")
3. Score at least 60points in the EOI.
4. At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the past 10 years.
5. Have a Language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. ( equivalent to IELTS Listening 4.5, Reading 3.5, obtain at least a 4 in two of the elements)
6. Margin Funds: CAD 19000
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
Choose the company you expect to call