Brand-new Entrepreneur Immigration Program allowing relocation to BC, Canada. Secured pathway to PR.
The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) Entrepreneur Immigration – Regional Pilot (EI – Regional Pilot) is focused on attracting entrepreneurs from around the world to establish businesses in regional communities. This will help meet the communities’ economic development needs and encourage investments outside urban areas. Regional Pilot, communities must have a population of fewer than 75,000 and be located beyond 30 km of a municipality of more than 75,000. By completing such application, family will be granted long term visa to Canada, leading straight towards PR and citizenship.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
BC Regional Pilot PNP Entrepreneur Immigration
1. have a minimum of $300,000 in personal verifiable net worth, which includes your spouse or common-law partner, and your dependent children, if applicable.
2. have a minimum of:
- more than three years of experience as an active business owner-manager which you have held 10 per cent or more ownership during the past five years
- or, more than four years of experience as a senior manager during the past five years for a company/organization as an active senior manager supervising at least three full-time employees, and your National Occupation
- or, a combination of at least one year of experience as an active business owner-manager and at least two years of experience as a senior manager
3. have a post-secondary credential or experience as an active business owner-manager with 100 per cent ownership of the business for at least three of the past five years.
4. Possess basic English or French language proficiency equivalent to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 or higher in each of the four competencies
Business Eligibility Requirement
1. BC PNP will only consider registrations to establish a new business in a participating community that aligns with one of the economic development priorities identified by the community.
2. You must demonstrate you will own at least 51 per cent of the business in B.C.
3. You must make an eligible personal investment of at least $100,000
4. You must create at least one new, permanent full-time equivalent (FTE) job for a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
5. Applicant must be residing in BC and participate business day to day operation and management, taking an active role 75% of the days within the visa validity
6. To be eligible for the EI – Regional Pilot, communities must have a population of fewer than 75,000 and be located beyond 30 km of a municipality of more than 75,000.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call