Contribution investment of USD 100,000 for a citizenship status in Dominica - 34th world passport ranking
For the second year running, Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Programme has finished first in a special report issued by Financial Times subsidiary Professional Wealth Management. By investing in Dominica, applicant will be granted a citizenship status, a renewable passport which will be valid for 10 years. Citizens can enjoy 137 visa-free countries, including Hong Kong, Macao, South Korea, Singapore, Britain, France, Germany and other EU countries.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Dominica Citizenship by Investment
To qualify for citizenship under the EDF（Economic Diversification Fund）
Donation option, the following contribution amounts are required, depending on the number of dependents in the application:
Single applicant: a non-refundable contribution of USD 100,000
Main applicant and spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000
Main applicant with up to two qualifying dependents, except the spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000
Main applicant with up to three qualifying dependents: a non-refundable contribution of USD 200,000
Any qualifying dependent of the main applicant, other than a spouse: a non-refundable contribution of USD 25,000 per dependent
*Applicant should also show proof of no criminal record, and aged at 18 or above
*Accompanying family members:
- Parents and grandparents aged 55 or above of the applicant and spouse (if one of the couple reaches 55 years old, the spouse can be included as well)
1) a child aged less than 18 years;
2) a child of the main applicant of spouse of the main applicant who is above the age of eighteen years and physically or mentally challenged and who is fully supported by the applicant
3) An applicant who is applying as a dependent of a main applicant between the age of eighteen and thirty years, in Higher Learning, shall submit official transcripts from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning or a duly notarized letter from the competent authority confirming the applicant's existing enrolment at that Institution of Higher Learning.
4) an unmarried daughter of the main applicant who is aged thirty years of age or under, and is living with and fully supported by the main applicant
3) Any parent or grandparent of the main applicant or his or her spouse aged fifty-five or over, living with and fully supported by the main applicant, as well as the spouse of any such parent or grandparent, irrespective of that spouse's age
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
We also offer considerate follow-up services, such as application for renewal, permanent residence and family reunification.
Choose the company you expect to call