A program that enables talents from all over the world to live in Hong Kong together with their family members.
The program is a quota-based entrant scheme. It aims to attract highly skilled or talented persons to settle in Hong Kong. Successful applicants are not required to have secured an offer of local employment before their entry to Hong Kong. All applicants are required to fulfill a set of prerequisites before they can be awarded points under one of the two points-based tests, namely the General Points Test and Achievement-based Points Test. After that, they should compete for quota allocation with other applicants. Successful applicants will be allowed to bring their spouse and unmarried dependent children under 18 years old to Hong Kong, if they are capable of supporting and accommodating their dependants without relying on public assistance in Hong Kong.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
HK Quality Migrant Admission Scheme
The applicant must:
1, Be aged 18 or above;
2, Provide proof of assets (HKD 240,000 for single applicant, HKD 480,000 for a family);
3, Be proficient in written and spoken Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese) or English;
4, Have a first degree from a recognized university or a tertiary education institution;
5, Provide certificate of no criminal convictions.
Applicants should be assessed further either under the General Points Test or Achievement-based Points Test.
General Points Test:
Score 100 or above, and meet one of the following requirements:
1. Additional 30 points if a degree at bachelor level or higher is awarded by a renowned institution recognized internationally.
2. Additional 15 points for not less than 2 years’ graduate or specialist level work experience with international exposure.
3. Additional 30 points if meeting the specifications of the respective profession under the Talent List.
4. The applicant is currently working in the management position of the world's top 500 enterprises.
5. The applicant has graduated from overseas universities.
6. The applicant has certain certificates or new patents.
Achievement-based Points Test:
Points may be awarded if the applicant:
1. Has received an award of exceptional achievement (e.g. Olympic medals, Nobel prize, national/international awards); or
2. Can show that his/her work has been acknowledged by his/her peers or has contributed significantly to the development of his/her field (e.g. lifetime achievement award from industry).
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
Choose the company you expect to call