Work, reside and run business in Hong Kong, by acquiring resident visa of Hong Kong under GEP/ ASMTP program.
The ASMTP(Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and Professionals)/GEP（General Employment Scheme） was launched on July 15, 2003. It is a program for those who have been employed by a HK employer or who need to manage their HK companies to get a work visa approved by HKSAR (The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region). The program aims to attract professionals with recognized qualifications to work in Hong Kong or operate their own companies to meet the needs of Hong Kong for talents and to enhance Hong Kong's international competitiveness. Holders of ASMTP/ GEP visa may obtain permanent status by continuously reside in HK with valid visa in a 7 year period.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
Hong Kong Work Permit (GEP / ASMTP)
1. 18 years old or older
2. No criminal record
3. Good education background, bachelor degree or above; if the applicant has rich industry experience or professional achievements, he can be reduced the academic requirements to junior college.
4. 2 years and above related to the employment of Hong Kong’s company
5. Before the application, you have been employed by a Hong Kong’s company or you own a company in Hong Kong. The work is related to your academic qualifications or past work experiences.
Hong Kong’ Employing Company:
1) Established for more than 12 months;
2) The annual tax on turnover reach HK$1,000,000 and shall not be loss for nearly one year;
3) Continuously paying MPF for at least 5 employees for 6 months.
* Interpretation of relevance to Hong Kong employer company:
Past academic qualifications or work experiences must be relevant to the employer industry in Hong Kong.
For example, if you were engaged in the financial industry before applying, you could go to Hong Kong Security-financial Corporation or run a logistics company in Hong Kong. The Chief to recognize the applicant's skills in Hong Kong employers' needs. The Chief Executive has to recognize the ability of applicant and considers that the way to do that depends on the previous academic qualifications or past work experiences.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
Choose the company you expect to call