Immigration UK, without large sum of investment. Simply obtain visa and set up overseas company to secure immigration plan to England.
The Representative of an Overseas Business visa is an entrepreneurship immigration program. It is suitable for those who are headquartered outside the UK and want to develop the UK market. They send senior managers with management experience to set up subsidiaries in the UK and manage their clients who operate wholly-owned subsidiaries full-time. The Representative of an Overseas Business visa is the visa held by senior executives when they are sent to the UK to start a business. Applicant under this stream will be granted with a three-year renewable visa, which can then be transfer to permanent residence after the fifth year. Spouse and under age depended children may also obtain such visa, reside, live, work and study in UK, enjoying medical and education benefits.Eligibility Assessment Talk to expert
UK Representative of an Overseas Business
1. Employed by a company and ready to open its branches or subsidiaries in the United Kingdom on behalf of the company to operate the same business;
2. At least one year as shareholder or senior manager of parent company;
3. Pass the IELTS Life Skill A1;
4. It meets the requirements of tuberculosis examination and no crime.
1. The company has been established for more than one year.
2. Full-time staff (with social insurance) of 10 people or more;
3. The company profit in the past year must reached USD 450,000 – 750,000
4. Family share hold (Combined share hold of husband and wife), cannot be majority shareholder of the company (under 30% is recommended);
5. Parent company shall have no current branches in the UK
1. English proficiency test: IELTS Life Skill A1, equivalent to high school level English, focuses on basic communication. Test takes about 16-18 minutes to complete.
2. If the shareholder's share-holding ratio is considered the majority shareholder, temporary transfer before submission is acceptable.
3. Business nature of UK Office must be consistent or relevant with the parent company, & UK office operation is necessary throughout the 5 years until the permanent status is granted.
4. Each term of renewal last 2 years.
Over 10 years of experiences in immigration industry. Specialized in Passport, Investment & Asset Management field. Serving over 500 high-ended clients all over the world. We can ensure to deliver the best service for you.
Graduated from the UK, I am a professional, enthusiastic consultant based in Hong Kong. I can speak fluent English, Mandarin, and Cantonese. I am dedicated to choosing the most suitable program for your relocation planning.
I am Cat from Globevisa Hong Kong. With years of experience in Immigration Industry, I am sure that I can assist you on all immigration issues. If you have any inquiries on "Skilled Worker Immigration", "Immigration by Investment", "Passport & Citizenship
My name is Vira from Ukraine.Spent 4 years in China and living in Hong Kong for 3 years. Able to speak fluently in Russian, Ukrainian, English.I will be happy to assist you with your Immigration plan,asset and tax management.
Choose the company you expect to call